This warranty only applies to the Pillar Desk. The Limited Edition desk is not honored under this warranty.
The Pillar Desk was thoughtfully designed to stand the test of time. As such, our Pillar Desk includes a 5 year warranty policy for parts and components, except in certain instances, as indicated in our full policy. All warranty periods begin from the date of delivery.
Our desk is designed and manufactured to the highest standards, but as we are aware things happen. Our warranty covers all surfaces, hardware, mechanical parts, and components, including motors and electrical components. We’ll happily repair or replace parts or components which malfunction or develop defects.
What’s Not Covered by The Warranty
- Damage by any abnormal handling or impact;
- Discoloration of tabletop caused by stains, soiling, inks, or dyes;
- Surface color changes or discolorations caused by light exposure or aging;
- Failure resulting from standard wear and tear;
- Natural wood grain variations;
- Damages or malfunctions in the product caused by repairs, or attempted repairs, performed by anyone not affiliated with or authorized by Happen;
- Damage caused by objects placed on top of desktop;
- Damage caused by loading above its weight capacity;
- Damage caused by improper assembly or disassembly;
- Items that have been exposed to non-office or home environments (e.g. outdoor exposure);
- Modifications made by the user.
If any defect covered by this warranty is discovered, we will repair or, at our option, replace any such defective desk. If we ask, you must return the defective product to us. For warranty claims made during the first year after purchase, we will pay shipping costs for the returned product and for the replacement parts; after that, you must pay the shipping costs for the replacement product and product that we ask you to return.
- This warranty is valid for the original purchaser of the product only.
- The warranty period begins the day the product is delivered to the customer.